I went to Moab for the weekend. I had great time. It was so warm and sunny. There was a car show going on, so everywhere we went there were these amazing cars. The red rock was beautiful, as always. I was hypnotised by it on our hikes. I couldn't seem to open my mouth to chat, with all that scenery filling my view.
We hiked out to Left Hand. It's this spot where people go cliff jumping. I'm deathly afraid of heights. Well, let me clarify that...I'm afraid of heights while I'm unrestrained. I'd be just fine looking over the edge of a thousand foot cliff if there was a two foot high railing, or rock climbing while roped in...but 5 feet is too high if there's nothing but my own sense of balance to save me. I say all this because I'm about to admit something. I didn't cliff jump. I was the only one that didn't. I'm a bit ashamed of that.
I miss Moab already. Well, I should say I miss that weekend in Moab already. Everything was just so perfect.
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment