I hate Dan Hable.
And yet, he calls me every day. Okay...he doesn't call I me. He calls Doug, but to get to Doug he has to go through me (I'm the receptionist remember). He's been calling several times a day for almost a year. He's soooo not getting through, though he's welcome to leave a message.
I hate the way his voice sounds, and the way he never tells me what company he's calling from (though, he has to know I need it by now). I always have to ask him for his company even though I already know which (never buy anything from the Corporate Council Group). How could I not know which, he calls 3 times a day? I just don't want him to think he's making any kind of a difference. I don't want him to have any encouragement. I'm secretly worried that he knows all this, and not telling me is his way of intentionally annoying me.
I hate Dan Hable.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment