My apartment is infested. Okay so I've only seen 2, but two means infested. The second one got away so I know for sure that they're alive in the apartment. It's a house centipede. I'm going to bug bomb my apartment. I know they're bad and chemically, but honestly I'd rather suck fumes for a few days than live with the knowledge that THAT is under my bed. I'll let you know how it goes.Monday, June 01, 2009
My apartment is infested. Okay so I've only seen 2, but two means infested. The second one got away so I know for sure that they're alive in the apartment. It's a house centipede. I'm going to bug bomb my apartment. I know they're bad and chemically, but honestly I'd rather suck fumes for a few days than live with the knowledge that THAT is under my bed. I'll let you know how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I thought I would see redwood trees from our trip and instead it is a nasty bug.....
Trees.....please!
If I found house centipedes, I'd be bug bombing too! Especially with summer, or else they'll be multiplying, right?!!
I have these in my house too!!! They are GROSS! Once I found one in the kitchen sink that was as long as my hand. I'm so sorry to hear that you have this problem, too. I thought it was maybe a weird east coast bug. Good luck getting rid of them!
they're actually good bugs because they eat pests, and are essentially harmless to humans. See the house centipede section @ whatsthatbug.com.
But, on that note. They are worth killing on ugliness/freakiness alone. But hard to kill cuz they are fast lil' buggers. wioerpwoiefwlajelakr so creepy.
Sorry, randomly came to your blog, and felt I should share.
Gross! I don't blame you for bug bombing your apartment for only 2 bugs! I would too!!
Post a Comment